Come work for a premier employer that’s been in business for over 100 years! This plant is located along the beautiful North Carolina coast about 45 minutes from the ocean, an hour from Greenville and 2 hours from Raleigh.
The company is offering a generous compensation package, an annual bonus, relocation assistance and excellent benefits.
As the Maintenance Planner you will report directly to the Maintenance Manager.
- Ensure the safety of all associates by identifying safety issues and taking measures to proactively address concerns
- Utilize preventive maintenance systems to reduce unscheduled downtime
- Efficiently use reliable troubleshooting methods to ensure that uptime, production volume and quality goals are met
- Perform continuous improvement efforts by involving maintenance and production crews in problem solving to maximize facility improvement in safety, housekeeping, waste reduction, quality, productivity and cost
- Use computer-based programs to support effective prioritization of maintenance requests, manage maintenance inventory, and delegate maintenance resources
- Lead team meetings and training when necessary
- Identify safety, environmental, quality and production issues
- Identify measures to minimize cost and reduce waste
- Provide backup support to maintenance supervisors to lead & direct maintenance activities and work assignments
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years’ experience in industrial maintenance planning/scheduling
- Work-related experience in leading and ensuring compliance with safety initiatives
- Knowledgeable in electrical & mechanical processes and troubleshooting
- Proven expertise in preventive and predictive maintenance methods
- Ability to identify root cause of problems and effectively initiate immediate corrective action to prevent reoccurrence
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with all associates
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, good judgment and decision-making skills
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems such as Maximo, SAP, or other CMMS applications
- Must be willing to work holidays as needed, be “on-call,” and provide rotating weekend support as schedule requires
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and at heights should conditions warrant
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
Rotation: 4 days on days, 3 days off, 4 days on nights, and then rotate.