We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for a food manufacturing company that was established over 50 years ago. This is a full time position with benefits
- Minimum 3 years maintenance experience in a Manufacturing Environment (preferably food)
- 2-year technical degree preferred (Electrical/Mechanical preferred)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) experience
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment and facilities
- Performs general and preventative maintenance to assure minimal downtime
- Maintenance of pneumatics, hydraulics, AC frequency drives, instrumentation
- Welding and fabrication abilities (arc, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene, etc.)
- Work with industrial electricity (master controls) to troubleshoot and repair electrical components and machinery including all three phase 480, 220, and other plant systems
- We offer a very competitive pay ranging from 75k to 90k depending on experience.
- Full corporate benefits package.