Maintenance Manager (75-100K)
Due to retirement, we have a Maintenance Manager opportunity available in the Syracuse, NY area.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to step up and become the Maintenance Manager at a premier Syracuse Manufacturer.
This is a 1st shift Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Industry leader with an excellent reputation
- Stable company which has experienced year over year growth
- Strong benefits package offering health, dental, long and short term disability, life insurance, vacation time, bonus plan, and 401K
- As the Maintenance Manager you will provide hands on oversight and direction to the Plants Facilities and Maintenance team
- Manage the Predictive and Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Report weekly status of equipment downtown
- Assign works orders and ensure they are completed timely and properly
- Maintain an inventory of spare parts and materials
- Conduct performance appraisals
- HS Diploma
- Previous work experience as a Maintenance Supervisor
- Knowledge of how to troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical systems including: steam, heating, ventilation, chilling, cooling, compressed air, water supply, electrical service etc
- Energetic, organized, and possess good communication skills