We are seeking a Maintenance Manager for a beverage manufacturing company that is located in New Jersey. The position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for 4 direct reports and 25 technicians.
Job Requirements/Job Duties
- BS or equivalent experience
- 7-9 years of management experience (2-3 years leading a maintenance department preferred)
- Solid knowledge of electrical, industrial controls, mechanical, hydraulic, compressed air, boiler systems, ammonia refrigeration systems, waste treatment systems, and building maintenance in a hi-speed CPG environment.
- Understand OSHA/FDA/USDA/EPA requirements in a manufacturing environment.
- Manage 4 direct employees and 25 indirect reports.
- responsible for all maintenance activities in the facility including three hot fill juice bottling/canning lines, cranberry sauce canning/bottling lines, blending operations, boiler operations, wastewater treatment, warehouse, and plant utilities.
- Manage the annual R&M budget for the facility.
- Salary range of 110k to 130k
- 16% annual bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package.