* Must have a BS Degree in any technical or business major
* Must have experience in automated equipment
Job Complexity • Productivity increases are required to meet plant manufacturing goals. The Site Maintenance Manager will work with a multi-disciplined team to identify opportunities and create a support team to achieve the goal. The solutions often involve modifying existing equipment to achieve immediate need, while providing technical information needed to create capital projects.
• A new product line requires system changes to allow production to run a product. The Site Maintenance Manager and a team will be formed from that area, which has good technical and working knowledge of the equipment. Equipment design modification, PLC process control, and safety issues will be reviewed. This review would result in an action plan looking at expense/capital funding, allocation of time and personnel, and production schedule.
• Must be able to quickly address technical related issues that Production brings forward. Involves identifying if a problem actually exists and the most efficient use of materials and manpower to correct. Enhance present preventive equipment PM programs to a system of predictive maintenance. Form a predictive maintenance team to gather and analyze data which could be formatted to a predictive program using the latest equipment technologies (oil analysis, vibration, etc.). Utilize root cause failure analysis for problem solving. • Ensure annual plant shutdowns facilitate regulatory inspections and on-time repairs that can only be accomplished during the shutdown periods. Education and Experience
• Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree • Preferred Education: Bachelors of Science in Engineering (BSME or BSEE) or another technical field. Years of relevant experience • A minimum of 7 – 10 years of supervisory experience in plant maintenance or engineering. Knowledge, skills, and abilities required. • Superior problem-solving skills. • Experience in a plant production environment, preferably, food processing, or pharmaceutical • Strong people and relationship management skills with the ability to direct and lead others to deliver results. • Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance • Capital project implementation. • SAP experience • Financial budgeting experience • Excellent planning and organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities/assignments. • Good communication and presentation skills