Automated Mechanical Equipment
$25 To $37/HR plus OVER TIME
Global market leader for Storage Systems, Automated Handling Equipment, and Sawing/Cutting Machines for Metal Bar Stock, and Parts cut to size, as well as the Associated Software. Supports users from planning to assembly and commissioning, and it provides service and maintenance.
The Service Mechanic/Technician should have troubleshooting experience with:
- Electrical components, motors, drives, sensors, mechanical components, hydraulics, PLC’s and HMI programming.
The Service Mechanic/Technician position will focus on:
- Installations, maintenance and troubleshooting of automated storage and retrieval systems as well as industrial capital equipment. Work involves knowledge of automation and controls systems, and standard practices for instrumentation of industrial controls.
Ideal Maintenance Engineer background will include:
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer / Technician with past work experience in industrial systems and machinery
- Safe workmanship regarding OSHA and LOTO procedures
- Ability to use and operate hand and power tools, as well as material handling equipment
- Experience in electrical components, PLC’s, computer and industrial electrical work, motors, drives, sensors, or other mechanical components including hydraulics / pneumatics.
Currently there is no relocation or Visa sponsorship provided for this position