Machinist / Industrial Mechanic
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair high-speed machinery.
- Travel to spray drying facilities in North America to provide instructional training and also to inspect and repair high speed machines.
- Write inspection reports and field service reports.
- Assist customers by telephone when requested.
- May be required to manufacture or assist in manufacturing processes to provide parts and assemblies for high-speed machines and related equipment using manual mill, lathe, and / or drill press, etc
- Operate dynamic balancing machines
Your profile and qualifications:
- Strong mechanical background
- Must be able to read and understand instruction manuals, assembly drawings, and machining drawings of machine parts.
- Must be familiar with hand tools and basic machine shop equipment including but not limited to mill, lathe, drill press, etc
- Must be familiar with precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to travel on short notice within US, Canada, and overseas
- Must be able to work with chemicals and cleaning solvents associated with machine repair
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team