Provider of machine tools and services specializing in helping customers maximize their production requirements through unique solutions. Established in 1989, we are known nationwide as the premier provider in the areas of unique machine builds, CNC retrofitting, machine rebuilding, and machine tool services and repair.
· Dismantle and prepare machines for shipment.
· Level and alignment of machines.
· Troubleshoot and repair of major machine tool problems.
· Disassemble, repair and rebuild machine tool subassemblies and assemblies.
· Organize, tag and mark components for future assembly.
· Identify, repair or replace damaged components.
· Report activities and expenses timely and accurately
· Train other employees for advancement.
· Keep work area neat, clean and organized.
· Travel to customer’s facilities.
· Work with very limited supervision.
· Other duties as assigned.
COMPETITIVE WAGES AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
· Training & Tuition Reimbursement
· Company paid Uniforms and Cell Phones
· Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays.
· Health Insurance, Vision, Life, Dental, Long & Short-Term Disability, 401k Profit Sharing
· Referral Bonus Program of $2500
· A Positive Work Environment
· Advanced machine tool knowledge and terminology.
· 3 or more years of experience in machine tool field service.
· Complete knowledge of mechanical systems and components.
· Full understanding of multiple machine tool specifications and have an advanced knowledge of test equipment.
· Mechanical hand tools and tool box.
· Basic knowledge of hand tools and some power tools.
· Ability to do final scrape and or fitting of most machine tool components is desirable (not mandatory).
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Intermediate computer skills.
· Advanced troubleshooting abilities.
· Standing for long periods of time.
· Frequent reaching, bending, and stooping.
· Able to travel up to 50% of the time as needed by clients
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.