We are searching for a Machine Learning Engineer for an exciting biotech company in West L.A. This is a venture-backed software company based in Los Angeles, that is revolutionizing the age-old practice of histopathology using AI-powered virtual staining. The current process that reveals cancer, infections, and other diseases hasn’t had a major breakthrough in over 150 years. The Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for machine learning infrastructure, both developing and scaling. The Machine Learning Engineer will work at the intersection between software development, predictor engineering, and research. You will translate new and existing workflows, from dataset.
Requirements for the Machine Learning Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field, advanced degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience developing large scale computer vision pipelines for training and inference.
- Experience using python, and machine learning libraries such as Tensorfow and Pytorch.
- Understanding and ability to follow software development practices for both prototyping and deployment of commercial products.
- Experience with version control and writing production level code
- Familiarity with data version control such as DVC
- Demonstrated ability in developing software for biomedical imaging applications
- Familiarity with modern machine learning pipeline orchestrators such as Kubeflow.
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with cloud service providers
- Familiarity with ETL workloads
- Familiarity with with Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
Occupational Category: 5-1252 Software Developers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer