We are currently searching for a Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision to join a very exciting biotech company revolutionizing histopathology. This person will be responsible for the development and deployment of computer vision algorithms.
Requirements of the Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision:
- MS in engineering, computer science, biomedical informatics or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience developing, designing and deploying algorithms and datasets.
- Demonstrated successful experience training ML algorithms and statistical analysis (PCA, SVM, regression analysis, random forest, t-SNE, clustering methods, etc.)
- Hands on experience with computer vision algorithms for large scale data related to biomedical imaging, satellite imagery, digital pathology, etc.)
- Programming experience with python.
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as tensorflow and Pytorch.
Responsibilities of the Machine Learning Engineer – Computer Vision:
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer