Facilities Life Safety Systems Technician:
· Desired Experience 3+ Years
- NICET I certification preferred
- · Kiddie, Fire-Lite, Silent Knight & etc. certification a plus, but training is available for qualified individuals who have experience.
- · OSHA 10 certification
- · Responsibilities we’re looking for a full-time Life Safety Technician to join our team with at least 1 years of previous fire alarm experience.
- · Main Job Responsibilities
- · Installing, servicing and testing of new and upgraded fire alarm systems.
- · Execute all work in accordance with local and national codes, general best practices as well as company health and safety policies and procedures.
- · Perform Preventive maintenance on life safety system
- · Perform required monthly fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and emergency egress inspections
- · Communicate with and work with the other team members consistently to improve overall operations.
- · Keep up to date and informed on all company policies.
- · Act as our customer’s best service provider at all times thereby ensuring Prism is the customer’s first choice for service.
- · Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of, and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer
- · without being prompted.
- · Advanced verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- · Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- · Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)