Logistic Supervisor is responsibility of this position is to utilize employees and technical resources to ensure material receipt, storage, and delivery is efficient and accurate. This position will manage Internal Logistics personnel accordingly.
Internal Logistic Supervisor Responsibilities
- Ensure all Inventory transactions are processed to conformance of prescribed procedures, including but not limited to: processing excess and obsolete inventory, pulling parts from inventory, maintaining proper counts, pulling picking lists, and receive incoming materials (raw, purchased, and manufactured).
- Management of safety related topics, including maintenance of safety related documentation, facilitation of ergonomic workshops, safety walks, accident reporting and investigation.
- Support and instruct employees to maintain quality reporting. Initiate and support corrective action as required. Cooperate with QC-team on calibration requirements for department measurement equipment and ensure QC tools are in good working condition.
- Support introduction of design changes, new products, processes and procedures.
- Review production schedule and working queue and assign resources accordingly. M
- Develop, monitor and report key figures (key performance indicators), communicate results to teams and management, take action to insure satisfactory performance.
- Forecast requirements for the department regarding staffing, training and equipment.
- Manage the weekly Cycle count program: raw material, Sheetmetal, and purchased items. This includes coordinating cycle count sheet distribution with cycle count personnel, cycle count entries, reconciling discrepancies, and developing root cause and corrective actions to maintain cycle count accuracy goals
- Develop budget and monitor spending for the most cost-efficient operation.
- Drive lean (SYNCHRO) improvement efforts (identify and execute opportunities for improvement) and adherence to 5s schedules.
Strong experience in project management and SYNCHRO required. Knowledge of SAP or any other MRP system a plus. Strong communication skills and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
Minimum 4-year technical degree or the suitable combination of education and work experience.