The Litigation Attorney is responsible to handle personal injury litigation cases.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
· The ideal candidate will be able to understand and handle any and all various personal injury litigation matters, including cases assessment, motion practice, discovery, and resolution.
· Depositions, court appearances and drafting of pleadings and motions.
· Communicates with all involved parties in a timely manner, performs factual research, analyzes documents, drafts pleadings and supporting documentation.
· Sets expectations and provides guidance to clients.
· Identifies cases’ relevant parties, liabilities, and issues.
· Prepares legal documents including affidavits, pleadings, and briefs.
· Prepares and answers interrogatories and responds to requests for production of documents.
· Prepares and files pleadings, motions, and other documents with the court.
· Drafts settlement documentation including demand letters, powers of attorney, settlement statements, and releases.
· Admission to FL bar required.
· 2+ years of experience handling civil litigation cases from beginning to resolution, preferably personal injury cases.
· Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills, advanced written and oral communication and effective client service skills.