The associate attorney will be responsible for litigating and helping manage a variety of personal injury cases.
The Associate Attorney’s responsibilities include meeting with clients to ascertain their needs, choosing the most appropriate course of action, and representing clients’ interests at meetings, hearings, mediations, and trial. During the process, you will be required to collaborate with a team on each case.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing an assigned caseload.
• Filing lawsuits.
• Preparing clients and presenting them for depositions, mediation, and trial.
• Draft complaints, motions, discovery, legal briefs.
• Prepare for and attend hearings/trial.
• Help your team in a manner to provide exceptional representation to the clients.
• 1 year of experience handling civil litigation matters, and specifically personal injury claims.
• Must be currently licensed and reside in Florida.
• Approach problem solving proactively and have the ability to both works independently and collaborate with peers.
• Motivated, reliable, and able to work within a professional firm environment.
• Exceptional research and strong legal writing abilities.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment, have exceptional interpersonal communication skills, and a strong desire to develop and advance their legal career.