National Account Manager Lighting Distribution – Northeast
We have been contracted by an established leading-edge manufacturer of connected commercial lighting products to identify a National Account Manager based in Connecticut.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with:
- Achieve assigned budget targets for assigned accounts.
- Create sales plans to attain assigned annual targets.
- Develop and manage sales dollar and unit forecasts.
- Prepare sales presentations, including line reviews.
- Build professional relationships within LEDVANCE and at assigned accounts.
- Anticipate and address issues as they arise and resolve them in a professional manner.
- Work with Supply Chain in maintaining sufficient inventory replenishment levels.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, and other LEDVANCE and account events as needed.
- Monitor the marketplace and surface observations.
- Maintain customer’s item data systems.