Our client is seeking candidates to work as a Legal Assistant. This is an ideal position for a hard-working, highly motivated person looking for an opportunity to grow within a fast-past environment in the legal field and to help people.
The Legal Assistant must be highly organized, demonstrate that they possess the ability to meet deadlines, and be effective and efficient.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Provide clear and concise communication to a multitude of parties including the clients, attorneys, medical providers and insurance companies.
• Schedule and confirm appointments, recorded statements, IMEs and EUOs;
• Request and compile all pre-suit documents including but not limited insurance information, police reports, medical records and bills;
• Assist case manager and attorney with managing a caseload.
• Prepare demands.
Qualification and Experience:
• The Legal Assistant position is an entry-level position and legal experience is not required.
• Minimum of one year of office work experience or demonstrated interest in the law;
• Strong multi-tasking ability;
• Must be a self-starter;
• The Legal Assistant must have a high school degree and some college coursework.
• Hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:30a to 5:30p and Friday 8:30a to 5p.
• $17 per hour
Benefits and More:
• Health insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Paid holiday time
• Annual review
This is an onsite, in-office position at our Boynton Beach Office – No telecommuting or working remotely.
Currently we only allow employees of the firm in the offices. We provide hand sanitizer, facemasks, protective gloves and anti-bacterial wipes to our employees while in the office. We follow the social distancing guidelines as well.