ABOUT The Company- Why You Should Work With Them:
Our client is a national builder of Class A multifamily assets across the U.S. and is one of the most active multifamily builders in Southeast region. Headquartered in Nashville TN, Their Company has over a 30-year history of successful developments throughout major U.S. markets.
Our client stands among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. Their executive leadership team has an average of 30 years of comprehensive experience in multifamily projects– ranging from low-density garden apartments and mid- to high-density wrap and podium projects to student-living housing projects and mixed-use developments.
The Superintendent will manage daily operations onsite including the project staff and subcontractors. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Position: Lead Superintendent
Location: Chattanooga TN (2 year Proj)
Salary Range: $120-130,000/year salary + Bonus (annual profit/performance based)+ Benefits (Insurance, Perdiem, Retirement Plan, Expense reimbursement, etc)
Project Size: $40M+ Garden Style Apartments
• Work with other staff members to negotiate any changes with subcontractors
• Ensures compliance with company policies and safety procedures as well as contract plans and specifications
• Coordinate or assist with coordination of project activities with Company personnel
• Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required for review
• Meets with project personnel to discuss & provide technical advice and to resolve problems
• Responsible for and assisting with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation or the project: including safety, resources, performance, budget, scheduling, equipment management, quality, and risk analysis
• Manages the process to ensure that documented commitments made in the developmental phases of a project are implemented at the proper time
• Reviews and approves vendor pay estimates, material requests and invoices
• Draft, review and approve works and purchase / change orders
• Attends & directs project status meetings and assists in problem solving efforts
• Work with and be part of the estimating/bid process during project procurement phase
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by division and corporate management. Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training, etc.
KEY Skills and Abilities