We are seeking a Professional Land Surveyors to work in our Client’s Kennesaw, GA office.
Must have experience working on Subdivision, Site Development Projects.
In this role you will contribute to the team-based culture of the organization through communication to the team, building relationships with clients and contractors. The Professional Land Surveyor will successfully contribute to the management of the surveying department, supporting the engineering department and developing the team members. He/she will direct the survey team in the completion of requested surveys, scheduling survey crews, hiring, coaching and developing team members.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites for preparation of easements.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all date, charts, plots, maps, records and documents related to surveys.
- GA Registered Professional Land Surveyor.
- 5 or more years of experience with AutoCAD, or Survey Software.
- 4+ Years of General Land Surveying Experience
- Ability to work within budget and schedule constraints on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and schedule all surveying related work tasks.
- Be able to work independently; self-motivated.
- Ability to work on a team.
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Surveyor License (Required)