Our client a full-service engineering firm is seeking a Land Surveyor Supervisor to work in the Pottstown, PA area.
The Land Surveyor Supervisor will:
- Lead a team of 6 surveyors.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties.
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy.
- Research and design methods for survey processes
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
- Build maps, sketches, and charts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of GPS and GIS
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software.