We are currently searching for a Research Scientist – Mass Spectrometry to join a cutting edge, well funded start up focused on food science. The Research Scientist – Mass Spectrometry will be responsible for training team members and managing the function and maintenance of laboratory instrumentation.
Requirements of the Research Scientist – Mass Spectrometry:
- BS in analytical chemistry, food science, biochemistry, bioengineering or related scientific discipline. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 3 years research or applications experience in relevant industry.
- Expert level knowledge of LC-MS and GC-MS technologies.
- Successful track record of developing methods and matrix applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and a robust industry network and toolset.
Responsibilities of the Research Scientist – Mass Spectrometry:
- Oversee the operation, maintenance and function of LC-MS and GC-MS instrumentation.
- Ability to train cross functional team members on LC-MS and GC-MS instrumentation and provide technical support a must.
- Provide technical and applications support to clients.
- Proactively research and remain updated with new application, industry, analytical techniques and standards related to food.
Occupational Category: 17-2041 Chemical Engineers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer