We are looking for a Front of House Manager in Wilmington, NC. We have maintained a stellar reputation for providing quality food, superb beer selections, and exemplary customer service excellence!
If you have a passion for friendly people, made-from-scratch food, craft beer and cocktails, and a hospitality background, then we want to talk to you!
Must have full-service management experience.
- Recruiting, selecting and developing a competent team of store personnel who lead the industry in customer service
- Maintaining adequate inventory levels to ensure out of stocks are eliminated and inventory turns are realized at least once monthly—this is especially important on bottled beer and liquor items since that’s where most of our inventory sits the longest
- Industry-leading training
- Managing employee relations by effectively communicating with staff using various styles of approach depending on the individual
- Maintaining store conditions that meet or exceed company goals
- Analyzing financial and accounting reports
- Controlling expenses such as food cost, inventory, cash control, payroll, etc. to at or below company budget guidelines
- Ensuring that staff schedules are posted within the company’s timeline
- Completing recurring tasks on or before scheduled deadlines
- Maintaining a professional image at all times towards customers and staff
- Providing Excellent Customer Service at all times
- Run great shifts
What we’re looking for:
- Proven success in leadership of high-volume full-service restaurants
- Leadership qualities that motivate and develop a high-achieving team
- Exceptional customer service
- Lead the restaurant team by setting them up for success, leading by example, setting high standards and delegating to & developing people
- Create a safe, fun and clean environment in which employees will thrive and guests will return and recommend us to their friends
- Meet expectations in sales, costs, quality, hospitality, cleanliness, etc.
- Ensure the safety and security of employees, guests and company assets
- Communicate openly, clearly and effectively with a positive, solutions-oriented demeanor