Job Title: Jr. Project Manager Location: Danbury, CT
Type: Direct Hire Pay: 65k – 80k
Our Client is looking for a detail-oriented Assistant Project Manager to join the team in their Danbury, CT office and directly support the Mechanical Contracting Division.
Why Join the Client:
- Great Compensation Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Excellent Benefits Package!
- Competitive Performance and Business Generation Incentives/Bonuses!
- Supportive and Family-like Atmosphere!
- 100% Employee Owned
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Analyzing data as required
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting purchase orders and organizing paperwork
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
- 3+ years’ experience in project management or administrative assistance
- Proficiency in any management software such as procore
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized