In this tool and die maker role, you will be part of a team in the tool making operations and make the tools required in manufacturing operations.
Our client is an innovative OEM of “smart” solutions used in automotive and transportation industries. As tool and die maker, you will work in an environment that challenges individuals to be creative, support multiple customers and projects and work with the latest technologies.
If you are a journeyman tool and die maker and have an interest in being part of a strategic inhouse tooling team, I’d love to connect to discuss how this tool and die maker opportunity could take your career to a new level.
- A leading innovative manufacturer of automotive solutions with a growing portfolio of products and technologies
- For more than 100 years, this manufacturer has grown by serving the automotive and transportation industry OEMs
- A global footprint of more than 10 locations to serve a growing customer base
- Make tools required by operations including constructing, developing, altering, fitting, aligning, adjusting, calibrating, repairing tooling, experimental tooling, dies, jigs, fixtures as well as special machines and equipment
- Work with tool build technicians and maintenance personnel during construction of special machinery and equipment
- Communicate with and collaborate with tool designers, engineers, vendors, and internal/external customers as needed
- Must be a journeyman tool and die maker
- Ability to produce tooling from tool drawings or I.G.E.S. files through final fit and assembly
- Ability to use and operate CNC equipment, mills, lathes, and other tools and equipment
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Benefits
- Flexible work hours
- 11 paid holidays
- Full-service on-site cafeteria and fitness center (coming soon)
- Newly renovated engineering offices
- 401K plan with 100% match up to 5%
- Education and tuition assistance
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions.
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client’s requirements, we will contact you immediately.