A dynamic and rapidly growing forest products company located in Ruston, Louisiana. is looking for a JDE Business systems analyst
As a JDE E1 Business Systems Analyst , your primary focus will be:
- Collaborate with departments to gather business requirements related to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1) 9.2 modules, including Financials, Payroll, HR, EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety), Inventory, Purchasing, and CAM (Capital Asset Management).
- Design, develop, and implement business solutions within the JD Edwards E1 system to meet the identified requirements.
- Coordinate activities with outside vendors and consultants to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner, especially when related to E1 projects.
- Manage E1 projects to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
- Troubleshoot and resolve E1 end-user issues as they arise.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as an E1 Analyst
- Proficiency in JDE E1 9.2 modules, including Orchestrator.
- Previous experience in integrating JDE E1 with external systems is highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with ReportsNow is a plus
- Experience with IBM (commonly known as AS/400) systems is desired but not required
- Professional verbal and written communication skills – essential for effective collaboration with team members and end users
- High level analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a group setting and team-oriented work environment.