Responsible for maintaining business applications and providing system development for the IT Organization towards the delivery of IT system(s) solutions and process improvements. To this end, the JDEdwards Business Analyst or Sr. Business Analyst furnishes the job with functional expertise and technical development support for the company’s ERP and other systems. This is a hands-on position working with the business users towards identifying, documenting processes and requirements, providing functional solutions, and then accomplishing system coding to solve complex business problems.
WHAT THE POSITION WILL DO:
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
– At least 5 years JDEdwards or other ERP experience.
– Proven track record in successfully implementing ERP. Strong working knowledge of functional modules and understanding of software development process from design, requirements gathering, analysis, deployment, testing methodologies, training, change management and production support.
– Strong customer services skills and good communication skills.
– Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental conceptual understanding of project execution methodologies.
– Business experience with MS Office applications (required; PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project).
– Ability to maintain a business perspective in the establishment of project priorities.
– Ability to communicate (Oral/Written) effectively and coordinate action with all levels of the organization.
– Meticulous frame of mind with strong attention to detail.
– Oracle’s JD Edwards
– IBM iSeries Platform
– Strong experience with SQL and Relational Databases
– Working knowledge of Insight Software
– 4 year college degree – BS/BA in Computer Science or related area or Master’s Degree.