Under the direction of the Enterprise Applications Manager, the JDE Developer/Technical Analyst is responsible for performing modifications to JDE using the JDE toolset. Provide technical support troubleshooting functional issues. This will be achieved by maintaining IATF16949/ISO9001 Quality and ISO14001 EMS certifications by supporting all corporate policies, procedures, work instructions and required documentation.
- Technical development of custom applications and modifications to JDE using FDA, RDA, Table Conversions, NER, OMW and ER debugging tools as well as C business function modifications.
- CNC resource for package builds, ESU’s and server administration.
- Resolve JDE EnterpriseOne issues with both technical and business process solutions.
- Provide functional and technical support for JDE modules including Finance, Sales Order, Procurement, Inventory and Manufacturing.
- Develop new and maintain existing interfaces between EnterpriseOne and other internal and external applications.
- Support of the system during and after business hours.
- This will be achieved by maintaining TS/ISO Quality and EMS certifications by supporting all corporate policies, procedures, work instructions and required documentation.
- FDA, RDA, Table Conversions, NER, OMW and ER debugging
- Business function programming and debugging
- Strong understanding of applications and databases
- Time management
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.or equivalent required
- 3 years of experience creating software modifications to interactive and batch applications and business functions using FDA, RDA, NER and C++;
- CNC experience with package builds a plus
- Experience supporting/troubleshooting JDE applications a plus.
- SQL experience a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record, along with adequate insurance.