WHO YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
Our 50+ year old client is a diversified products company with 10k+ employees and 60+ locations across two continents. Their products are used in home construction, repair and remodeling, industrial applications, and more. They provide a stable work environment, career development opportunities, competitive pay, bonus, 401(k) with match, a culture that strongly believes in promoting from within, a casual work environment and so much more! This is an on-site position, located just outside Memphis, TN. Relocation assistance is offered
This is a new position on a growing team and a chance to join a company early in their JDE journey (they went live in their 1st location in 2020 and are adding more). If you are interested in working for a company that offers both a challenging work environment and a rewarding career path, read on!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The JD Edwards Business Analyst will work closely with the business, sales, and shipping to determine their requirements and collaborate with the technical teams to facilitate the changes.
- Work with Business Users to identify, document, and resolve issues arising from the use of JD Edwards Enterprise One Order to Cash functionality within the Company’s various lines of business
- Capture business needs and translates those needs into measurable requirements that can be coded, tested, and successfully implemented and adopted by the business
- Manage the creation and execution of test plans, ensuring that the results meet the specified business requirements while supporting QA activities as needed
- Training of business users on Order to Cash applications and configurations
- Participate in the development process in a support role through the software product lifecycle
- Participate in cross-functional integrated teams to address business and adoption issues (e.g., user experience, data flow, business process flow)
- Contributes and participates in the successful rollout of JDE enhancements
- Triage reported defects and document root cause analyses to avoid production service interruptions
- Assist Business with month-end, year-end closing procedures
- Periodically check and fix issues that come up in integrity and reconciliation reporting
- Review and make recommendations for application of JDE system patching or updates
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of potential procurement and development efforts
- Work with vendors to facilitate the efficient implementation of new software products, systems, and enhancements as well as the resolution of any adaptation issues
- Manage assigned tickets and work packages using ServiceNow and JIRA
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of functional experience with JD Edwards (EnterpriseOne), including design and implementation of JDE Finance modules.
- Experience with Order to Cash, AR and all processes in Finance modules including DMAAI & Flex accounting, Credit and Tax setups, Integrity Reporting, etc.
- Experience with any Transportation Management System (TMS) is a plus.
- Successfully completed at least one full implementation involving multiple site configuration set up with proven incorporation of structured planning and testing processes
- Solid understanding of end-to-end financial concepts, including but not limited to autopay, 2- and 3-way invoice matching, voucher creation, and financial reporting
- Experience with business process analysis and follow through improvement implementations
- Understands ITIL methodologies with a focus on IT service management and change management
- Able to develop new or modify existing software solutions to satisfy business
- Effective team skills and agility to work on multiple teams and projects
- Ability to work effectively and adapt to shifting priorities as business needs and deadlines change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel via car and air when required (less than 10%)
- Local to Memphis, TN or willing to relocate with company assistance upon hire
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship