The IT Project Manager will assemble project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and be responsible for determining and acquiring resources needed. This role will be integral to our future success as we expand and improve operations.
The Nuts and Bolts
· Coordinate and manage large scale ERP projects, such as finalizing JDE E1 implementations, and other activities to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet customer expectations
· Provide business and/or technical leadership to the extent needed for successful conduct of the project.
· Assemble project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, develop project schedules and be responsible for determining and acquiring resources needed.
· Deploy project management principles and techniques to one or more projects that span multiple functional departments (IT and Business).
· Lead meetings at team and executive levels.
· Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documenting, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
· Perform risk management to mitigate project risks.
· Manage testing activities to refine and debug programs
· Serve as liaison between business community and IT development team to provide technical solutions to meet business needs that enhance the enterprise’s competitive advantage
· Update steering committee on status of deliverables. Monitor and summarize progress of project and prepare and distribute status reports
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Information Systems.
· 5 + years of Project Management experience
· Experience implementing ERP systems, preferably J.D.E. Enterprise One
· Experience with JDE data structure and user interface
· Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated experience planning and managing projects greater than $100k
· Experience analyzing and documenting business processes and requirements
· Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving skills
· Effective interpersonal and relational skills; proven ability to work constructively and collaboratively with people at all levels
· Experience with MS Office 365 tools (Project, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
· Organizational and time management skills; enjoys a fast-paced, challenging environment
· PMP certification, or experience with PMI project management processes and knowledge areas, highly desired
· Industrial/ automotive manufacturing experience preferred
You Must Be Able to
· Travel up to 20% domestically and in Canada
Offer big company perks with small company culture: