Relocation Assistance offered. Beautiful location.
Our client, a global automotive and industrial manufacturing company is seeking a Commercial Analyst (IT Controller). The position requires a proactive approach to identify problems in these fields and eventually recommending solutions for Process and Information management. This person will be responsible for overall P&L financial management, including but not limited to:
- Prepare operating and investment budget in collaboration with global IT, regional controlling and business partners of all legal entities.
- Manage operating & investment expenses with proper reporting, budget alignment, tracking & forecasting.
- Support other commercial analysts with purchasing requisitions & orders, invoicing, bill payment, global & regional product charging, & other related issues, and help resolved these issues with various financial, business & external partners.
- Develop & manage all commercial guidelines & procedures to assure a smooth P&I financial operation.
- Provide regular reporting & updates to the P&I management team with appropriate recommendations to meet budget targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer IT Product Charging: Generating and distributing monthly reports from European HQ, be the America’s expert in all aspects of product charging (products, costs, assignment, removal, Global & NA products, overall implementation, and process… etc.), update IT Product Charging system data; Tracking and report changes.
- Various report generation, e.g monthly regional IT status reporting, telecommunication reports (cell phone usage by location and by-product) etc.
- Regional responsibility for the IT Financial reporting and review.
- Regional support of the IT Budget process
- Management of purchase requisitions and orders including the tracking of goods received
- Support in quality gate activities in order to ensure the successful completion of small and medium-sized projects (Request for Changes)
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years previous experience in financial/budget management, preferably in the IT environment.
- Capable of financial data analysis and data mining; accuracy skills and detail focus a must.
- IT Financial reporting and data consolidation from multiple systems.
- Knowledge of finance and controlling terminology and processes
- 2+ years experience in the area of IT Financial Management such as IT product charging processes, heavy data analyzing, reporting experiences, like consolidating data from various sources to one centralized documentation
- Project coordination experience, excellent multi-tasking abilities, and good prioritizing skills
- Strong computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite with advanced/expert Excel skills. SAP experience highly preferred
- Knowledgeable in all phases of a project management life-cycle
- Strong organizational & communication skills, ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional time management skills
- Detailed oriented, flexible, analytical thinking a must
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines