Job Title: Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Salary: An attractive compensation package is available for the successful candidate. This includes RVU based bonus, commencement bonus, assistance with medical education debt, relocation assistance, reimbursement for licensure, dues, and/or subscriptions, 401K, profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Invasive/Interventional Cardiologist to join our cardiology program in Clarksville, Tennessee. This is an employed/hospital-owned clinic position with a minimum 10 days of call coverage per month or split evenly amongst credentialed physicians within the same areas of specialty.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide medical and surgical care for patients with cardiovascular diseases
– Utilize advanced imaging techniques to diagnose and treat cardiovascular diseases
– Perform interventional catheterization procedures
– Monitor and evaluate patient’s progress and respond to complications
– Prepare and review patient medical records
– Educate patients and families on cardiovascular disease prevention
– Collaborate with other physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals
– U.S. board certified or board eligible in Invasive/Interventional Cardiology
– Subspecialty/Department: Interventional Cardiology (IC)
– Previous experience in Invasive/Interventional Cardiology
– Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Experience and Skills:
– Extensive knowledge of cardiovascular diseases and the treatment options available
– Proficient in advanced imaging techniques
– Proficient in performing interventional catheterization procedures
– Strong clinical judgment, problem-solving and decision making skills
– Ability to perform under pressure and handle emergency situations
Why Join Us: Our organization provides a unique opportunity to contribute to a growing cardiology program. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and the opportunity to work with a highly skilled and experienced team of cardiovascular professionals. Our team provides comprehensive care to patients with a wide range of cardiovascular diseases and disorders. We are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients and to helping them achieve their desired outcomes.