Job Title: Interventional Cardiologist
Location: Jefferson City, Tennessee
Salary: We are offering a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a generous vacation and paid time off. We also offer a commencement bonus, student loan repayment assistance, and possible stipend for the remainder of training.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Interventional Cardiologist, or new graduate, to join our team in Jefferson City, Tennessee. This is a great opportunity to work with a multi-disciplinary clinic adjacent to Jefferson Memorial Hospital, where you will have a large opportunity for market share. The call coverage ratio for general cardiology is 1:3, with a stair step approach on the cath lab.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and treat patients with diseases of the heart and circulatory system
• Perform catheter-based procedures, such as angioplasty, to treat diseases of the heart and circulatory system
• Provide consultation and complex cardiac care to patients in the clinic and hospital setting
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure quality patient care
• Participate in medical education, research and/or clinical trials
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology
• Prefer three plus years of experience, but will consider new graduates
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, accuracy, and confidentiality
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• J1 & H1b candidates accepted
Experience and Skills:
• Comprehensive knowledge of cardiovascular diseases, diagnosis and treatments
• Proficient in the use of echocardiograms, electrocardiograms, and other diagnostic testing
• Excellent knowledge of medical ethics and laws
• Ability to perform catheter-based procedures such as angioplasty
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why Join Us: Our Interventional Cardiology team offers a supportive and collaborative work environment with a family-like atmosphere. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients, and our team is committed to excellence. We are proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages, as well as additional incentives such as marketing and relocation assistance, CME, and more.