Job Title: Interventional Cardiologist
Location: Dothan, Alabama
Salary: We are offering an attractive financial package that includes a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, a commencement bonus, an incentive bonus based on WRUVs, medical education debt assistance, residency/fellowship stipend if applicable, relocation expenses, CME, vacation, health, dental, vision benefits, licensure, dues, subscriptions and tenure bonuses.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced interventional cardiologist to join our team in Dothan, Alabama. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a mix of inpatient and outpatient duties and will have ample office space with clinics in a physician office building connected to the hospital for easy access.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Evaluate patients with cardiac conditions
– Diagnose and treat cardiology patients
– Perform interventional procedures
– Manage medical records and documentation
– Collaborate with other medical professionals
– Must be board certified in Interventional Cardiology (IC)
– Must have active and valid medical license
– Strong knowledge of cardiac treatment protocols
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Experience and Skills:
– Minimum 5 years of clinical experience in Interventional Cardiology
– Proficient in the use of EMR systems
– Working knowledge of cardiac diagnostic and interventional techniques
– Ability to diagnose and treat complex cardiac conditions
– Ability to handle high-pressure situations
Why Join Us: Our team is committed to providing the best possible patient care. We are dedicated to helping our cardiologists reach their professional goals and providing a work-life balance. We offer an environment of collaboration, professional development, and advancement opportunities. Join us and be a part of a team dedicated to transforming cardiac care!