Job Title: Internist/Internal Medicine Physician
Location: Victoria, Texas
Salary: We offer a comprehensive recruitment package, including a competitive salary with MGMA guidelines at fair market value, full benefits such as life, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, possible education stipend, and student loan debt assistance.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Internist/Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Victoria, Texas. The successful candidate will possess strong clinical and diagnostic skills, have a passion for providing quality care, and be dedicated to delivering excellent patient service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Diagnose and treat diseases and conditions, including those of the internal organs, often through physical examination and laboratory tests
– Monitor patient progress and provide follow-up care as necessary
– Educate patients on preventive care and appropriate treatments
– Maintain accurate records and document patient care
– Collaborate with other specialty departments to ensure patient safety
– Participate in the call rotation shared with two other Internists
– MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school
– Texas medical license or eligibility to obtain one
– Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine (IM)
– Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
– For new grads, geriatrics training is also accepted
Experience and Skills:
– Proven track record of providing exceptional patient care
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Commitment to professional development
– Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Why Join Us: Our hospital offers an exceptional work environment, with office space adjacent to the hospital and access to state-of-the-art technology and resources. We are dedicated to providing our team with ongoing support and training, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Join us in Victoria and make a difference in the lives of our patients!