Job Title: Internist/Internal Medicine Physician
Location: Corsicana, Texas
Salary: We offer a highly competitive salary with potential for incentive compensation, commencement bonuses, relocation and marketing and CME expenses. Medical education loan repayment assistance is also available.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Internist/Internal Medicine Physician to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to utilize their expertise in a well-established clinic located in Corsicana, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide high quality medical care to patients in a professional and timely manner
– Maintain accurate and detailed medical records
– Participate in medical research and clinical trials
– Respond to patient inquiries and requests in a timely manner
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide the best care possible
– Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
– MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
– Must hold an active and unrestricted license in the state of Texas
– Board-certified or board-eligible in Internal Medicine
– Spanish speaking is a plus
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in Internal Medicine is preferred
– Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Us: Our clinic is approximately 10,000 square ft. and is open to newly graduated residents and experienced candidates. Call coverage will be provided and the role is outpatient only. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent patient care in a warm and welcoming environment. If you are an experienced Internist/Internal Medicine Physician looking for a rewarding career, we want to hear from you!