Job Title: Internist/Family Doctor
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary and bonus structure for this position. Additionally, relocation assistance, a commencement bonus of up to $100K, medical loan repayment, malpractice coverage, excellent health benefits and 401K, potential retention and quality bonus opportunities, an annual CME allowance and referral bonuses are included.
Job Summary: We are currently seeking an Internist/Family Doctor to join our multispecialty group in Tucson, Arizona. The successful candidate should be board-certified or board-eligible and will be responsible for providing outpatient-only family medicine.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Establish and maintain positive relationships with patients
– Provide diagnosis and treatment to patients
– Document patient information, including medical histories, symptoms, examinations, test results, treatments, and plans
– Refer patients to other healthcare professionals and specialists
– Promote health education through providing guidance and advice
– Prescribe medication and suggest other forms of treatment
– Board-certified or board-eligible in family medicine
– Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to manage time effectively
– Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
Experience and Skills:
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
– Proficient use of medical software
– Ability to work flexible hours
– Ability to remain organized and pay attention to detail
Why Join Us: Our group is committed to providing excellent care and creating a positive patient experience. We provide our physicians with the resources they need to be successful, including marketing support, additional support staff, and office space. We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Internist/Family Doctor to join our team and help us continue to provide top-notch care to our patients.