Job Title: Internist/Family Doctor
Location: Springdale, Arkansas
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary, with productivity incentives and quality bonus opportunities, as well as a commencement bonus and education stipend for physicians finishing training. Medical education loan repayment assistance is available, as well as a full benefits package, relocation, CME, marketing and more.
Job Summary: We are seeking an Internist/Family Doctor to join an established primary care practice in the booming area of Springdale, Arkansas. The successful candidate will be part of a team providing excellent patient care in a beautiful clinic space with in-house lab and x-ray, and will have access to office space. Call coverage is determined by location and is shared among a pool of physicians.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide general medical care for patients of all ages
– Evaluate, diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries
– Monitor and manage chronic conditions
– Develop individualized treatment plans
– Develop and maintain professional relationships with patients
– Follow up on patient progress
– Must be an MD or DO with a valid medical license
– Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
– Previous experience in primary care preferred
– Knowledge of applicable medical laws and regulations
– Ability to effectively communicate with patients and colleagues
Experience and Skills:
– Computer literacy and familiarity with Electronic Health Records (EHR)
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Commitment to providing high-quality patient care
Why Join Us: We provide an opportunity to join a growing practice in an established primary care setting, with access to the latest medical technology. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent patient care and developing professional relationships with patients, providing a supportive and rewarding environment for our physicians.