- My client is looking to fill 1 full-time permanent Physician position available in Washington,DC.
- Responsibilities of the Physician
- – Join our physician-centered practices that are all about improving your workspace and job satisfaction.
- Our client operates primary practices that accept walk-in patients
- See an average of 2.2 patients per hour, spend as much or as little time inside the exam room as needed.
- Our Client’s doctors have no homework, no admin duties or other forms of unpaid work, no quality reporting burden, and no performance scorecards either.
- Our physician-designed offices offer user-friendly EMR (Athena), 1:1 MD to MA ratio, and cutting-edge proprietary support technology.
- Enjoy a private practice level of independent medical decision-making and no politics at work
- Requirements of the Physician
- BC/BE IM, FM
- Possess or able to obtain MD,DC,VA,or GA license
- Available schedules:
- 12-hour weekday shifts
- Mix of 12-hour weekday shifts and 5-hour weekend shifts
- 5-hour weekend shifts (dep on location)
- Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 8 pm; Saturday & Sunday 9 am – 2 pm (hours vary on location)
- Our Client is offering an excellent Compensation Package with a Full Benefits package.
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average patients seen: 2.2 per hour
- Call Schedule: No on Call or Work at Home
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Compensation: $100-$132 Hourly Rate; Based on schedule and days worked
– Up to 4 weeks paid time off based on tenure
– Employer-sponsored health, dental, and vision
– $3,000 CME allowance
– Malpractice insurance for the entire period of employment
– 401k (can contribute after 12 months of employment)