Job Title: Internal Medicine GME Core Faculty
Location: Savannah, GA
Salary: The salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Internal Medicine GME Core Faculty to join our team in Savannah, GA. The successful candidate will be board certified in Internal Medicine by the ABIM or AOA and will be capable of supervising residents in both inpatient and outpatient settings. The individual should demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and patient care, professionalism, and dedication to lifelong learning.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and mentor medical residents in inpatient and outpatient settings
• Participate in scholarly activities, such as peer-reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educational organizations
• Ensure adherence to program requirements and standards of the sponsoring institutions
• Demonstrate innovation, leadership, and collaboration
• Board certified in Internal Medicine by the ABIM or AOA
• Prior experience of 2-5 years of history working with GME
• Strong knowledge and understanding of medical education principles and practices
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
Experience and Skills:
• Proven track record of success in medical education
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and other stakeholders
• Ability to adapt to changing situations and circumstances
• Experience in developing and administering clinical activities
• Demonstrated dedication to patient care and excellence in teaching
Why Join Us:
We are looking for an Internal Medicine GME Core Faculty who is committed to excellence in teaching and patient care and who will bring enthusiasm and dedication to lifelong learning. Our team is focused on providing high quality education and training to our residents and offering a collaborative environment where everyone’s voice is heard. Join us and become part of a dynamic and supportive team.