– Create proper troubleshooting instructions for repair and maintenance of all electrical systems and control systems.
– Select, edit, modify, or create machine-assisted software to improve performance, speed, or safety related issues with all manufacturing equipment or plant systems.
– Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
– Maintain electrical fire system, burglar system, building controls, and equipment drawings as needed.
– Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
– Oversee projects are completed successfully, on time and within budget.
– Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and controls
– Investigate customer or manufacturing complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend preventative/corrective actions.
– Plan the layout of electrical power, installation guide-lines, and labeling requirements.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. This position regularly requires after hours and weekend work when necessary.
Required Education and Experience
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
· Associate’s degree in Electrical or Controls Engineering
· 4 years experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix programming and troubleshooting.
· Familiarity with the National Electric Code and NFPA.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
· Allen Bradley FactoryTalk View HMI programming
· Fanuc robot programming or troubleshooting