Join an international group with 214+ employees based across 6+ countries that
is growing fast and undertaking a transformation project. Part of a Diploma PLC
(www.diplomaplc.com), a FTSE 250 company.
An individual contributor working in an ambitious sales environment. Focused
on the development of new customers while maintaining their existing
The job requires a proactive, tenacious and self-motivated character capable
of managing and developing major accounts, while offering best in class
customer support to exceed targets.
Core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are: Pipeline Growth, Quotes
Converted, Sales, Gross Margins and Customer Satisfaction (NPS).
• Exceed core Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
• Create business plans to develop new opportunities, territories and
• Expand our industry and application sales’ reach to new customers.
• Research and recover declining or lost business with strong potential.
• Develop marketing ideas and execute business media promotions.
• Develop and leverage leading KPIs to manage your sales activities.
• Manage your pipeline daily through the CRM and backlog with our ERP.
• Provide accurate order and sales forecasting.
• Work with Operations leadership on required stock levels and profiles.
• Maximize margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting.
• Deliver pro-active and regular communication with our customers.
• Upload customer communication and sales visit reports to the CRM.
• Manage sales and expenses to budget.
• Research and recommend new products and solutions.
• Provide competitive leading technical support to customers.
• Embrace and leverage company’s continuous improvement culture.
• The role, responsibility and scope of this role may be changed in time.
• Capable of managing application assessments and quotes.
• Innovative, creative and comfortable challenging the status quo.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including numeracy.
• Competent with business systems, such as CRM, ERP and Excel.
Education and Experience:
• Degree in Business Management, Marketing and/or a Technical Subject
• 3 years+ in business development and sales.
• A track record of meeting sales targets and developing new business.
• Strong data analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Experienced in the interconnect industry is a plus.