As an Inside Sales Engineer you will focus on a market segment and become an expert in your clients’ business in order to serve their needs more fully and increase sales. Their training is excellent, and they set you up for success. Client markets include the petro-chemical, defense, aerospace and industrial equipment industries. This company has a dynamic leadership team that truly values and appreciates the people that work there. Excellent growth opportunities!
Company – A major player in the casting and machining industry
- A growing $250 million organization with 1,300 employees and 6 divisions
- Production orders booked out for a year
- Ability to produce castings from 600 different alloys
- Markets served include Aerospace, defense, energy, mining, petrochemical, food equipment and process equipment
- In addition to castings, they have a complete machine shop for fabrication, heating treating facility and testing lab
- Certifications include: AS9100, ISO 9001, Nadcap, and ASNT Levels II & III
- Dynamic, younger CEO who was promoted from within to lead the organization to new heights
- Outstanding culture focused on safety and the growth of the individual.
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their employees!
- EXCELLENT Benefits and Compensation Plan –3% Employer match on 401K, Health, Vision, Dental, tuition reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance and more
- Profit Sharing – First 6% is added to your 401K in addition to the match, and then there is a realistic potential for an additional cash payout.
- Work/Life Balance – when you take a vacation, you get to take a REAL vacation and not a working vacation where you are tethered to your laptop and email. Your team has your back!
- Culture of continuous improvement where team members have a voice and good ideas are appreciated from all levels of the organization.
- It is a business casual workplace.
What you will be doing:
- Estimate the cost to produce the parts the customer wants
- Develop quotes and generate proposals
- Be an account manager for your customers in order to increase sales and serving their needs and getting them answers to their questions
- Work in conjunction with field sales and territory sales to increase sales and grow the business
- Much of the work is done on a project basis and you will see it through the entire sales cycle
- Interface will all departments and levels within the company to effectively accomplish your work
- Limited travel, once per quarter
What they are looking for:
- BS degree, and a major in engineering or have a strong technical background with a track record of accomplishments
- 1 to 5 years in manufacturing, preferably in a job shop environment
- Must have a passion to grow your career and interface with customers and team members
- Good communication, verbal and written, and computer skills
- Any foundry experience would be a plus