Location: A local candidate who can work hybrid is ideal but also open to full remote for the right candidate.
Our Higher Education client needs an experienced Project Manager for a 12 month SAP Concur implementation. The PM will manage the schedule, requirements, and team resources, while working with the Implementation Partner, vendors, and internal stakeholders. The PM will identify and communicate project risks and solutions and ensure project deliverables are met.
* Manage a complex, SAP Concur project implementation within a Higher Education environment.
* Gather functional and business requirements for an implementation solution working together with the Implementation Partner and technical resources.
* Develop and manage the project plan.
* Manage and communicate expectations with Implementation Partner in regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization.
* Coordinate and schedule activities between the Implementation Partner and internal resources to meet the project milestones and timeline.
* Champion the needs of the client and be empowered to tactfully manage the Implementation Partner.
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring technical success.
* Consistently communicate project status with stakeholders by means of status reports and status calls.
* Provide contributions to the document library which includes development of new documents/processes as well as updates to existing documents/processes.
* Develop and execute a training plan for University personnel whose work processes will change with the Concur implementation.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* BS/BA or a combination of experience and education/training equivalent to a four-year college degree
* 5+ Years SAP Concur implementation experience
* 4+ Years in consulting field with Project Manager experience
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
* Excellent organizational and project planning skills.
* Effective communication and presentation skills.
* Successful experience working directly with vendors to resolve complex implementation issues.
* Demonstrated detailed knowledge of SAP Concur.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
* Analysis and troubleshooting skills.
* Creative solution development.
* Strong Microsoft Office knowledge.