The candidate will be responsible for helping clients install, repair, and maintain equipment. The main duties of a field service technician are troubleshooting the equipment, advising the customer on how to use the equipment, building relationships with customers, following company procedures, assisting conducting tests and resolving problems. Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests. Salary based on experience.
· Install new heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
· Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance.
· Respond to emergency maintenance/service requests.
· Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
· Communicate with customers and facility owners in a highly professional manner.
· Build positive relationship with customers.
· Maintain installation protocols and procedures.
· Diagnose and test HVAC electrical systems.
· Accurately collect HVAC system data (if applicable).
· Work independently to meet company production requirements.
· Produce timely and detailed service reports.
· Position requires occasional nightly, weekend hours and standby hours.
· Bring optimization to work every day.
· Always be in control of your destiny.
· Never stop learning.
· Confidentiality is essential.
· For consideration, candidates must have previous experience in large commercial HVAC, refrigeration or other related fields.
· Technical degree or certification (required).
· Proven field experience.
· Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
· English literacy.
· Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams.
· Ability to handle physical workload.
· Must have refrigeration experience.
· Must have commercial HVAC service experience (required).
· Must have a valid and clean State of Florida driver’s license.
· Must have chiller experience (preferred).
· Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
· Must be reliable self-starter.
● Each employee has a responsibility for their own safety, the safety of their co-workers, and the community in which they are operating.
● In the performance of duties and responsibilities, you are expected to observe all safety, health, and loss prevention rules, practices, and procedures, as well as specific instructions related to the safe and efficient performance of your work.
● An effective and viable safety, health, and loss prevention program will be attained only when all employees are safety conscious and keenly aware, both mentally and physically, of the potential hazards of your environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road