Rapidly growing medical devices company is seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage all aspects HR within the company. The Human Resource Manager will lead and manage routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave and managing company policies.
Requirements for Human Resource Director:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years progressive experience in human resources
- HR generalist experience which includes all aspects of HR, hiring, termination, benefits, pay, training.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR leadership role
- A track record of accomplishment in driving a successful HR program
- Strong understanding of California state labor policies and regulations
- Strong communications skills; oral, written, electronic
- The ability to pivot when circumstances dictate and successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager:
- Develop and implement human resource policies
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Manage all talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training and development initiatives
- Support employees in various HR areas like leaves and compensation
- Promote HR programs to create synergy among staff
- Manage employee performance management, organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Improve the organization’s human resources function by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.