Our client is a 4th generation family-owned food and beverage manufacturer. They are a national leader in coffee beans, and they have sugar and distillery businesses as well with plant operations across the country and internationally.
They have an immediate need for a Human Resources Generalist to join their growing team in their new facility in Paris, Texas.
As their HR Generalist, you will have the opportunity to lead the following:
- Develop, implement, and manage employee training programs.
- Assist in the recruitment process by creating job descriptions, screening candidates, and conducting interviews.
- Manage employee relations, providing support and guidance to both employees and management.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures to foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Manage performance appraisal processes to ensure employee growth and development.
- Handle day-to-day HR operations including payroll processing, benefits administration, and record-keeping.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify training needs and develop training initiatives.
- Assist in compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Conduct new hire orientations and facilitate onboarding processes.
This is a growth opportunity and a role where you will have influence. Experience from manufacturing and/or food production environments is a huge plus. Solid understanding of HR and prior training experience are a must.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Benefits include medical, dental, 401k, PTO plus company holidays.