We have been engaged to find a Human Resource Specialist (HR) with experience in HR for a 24/7 manufacturing facility in Eastover, SC. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will support various human resources activities from recruitment and hiring to benefits administration, payroll, FMLA and more. This “hands-on” position requires significant interaction and visibility to all levels of the organization, departments, and all shifts in a manufacturing environment.
Exciting new opportunity with a leading manufacturing company. Who Do You Know?
The Human Resource Specialist qualifications include:
- Local to, or able to commute to Eastover, SC
- Bachelor or Master Degree in HR is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work in the US, company is not able to sponsor at this time
- At least 2 years in HR with experience in Manufacturing
- 5+ years experience in human resources is preferred
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce or a similar HRIS system
- Past administration of employee leave processes through a third party administrator (i.e., FMLA, sick leave/salary continuation, etc.)
- Prior oversight of recruiting and selection processes, promotion processes, performance management systems, people policy administration, and workforce planning
- Experience tracking people processes and sharing information with management
- Able to interpret and answer inquires related to HR policies and procedures, and counsel and educate team members while ensuring consistency and reinforcing adherence as appropriate
- Experience working with and through third party administrators of benefits and people processes; support HR Reps and team members and escalate cases as needed
Industry: Manufacturing, Plants, Mills, Paper, HR, Human Resources