This position is focused on the operational aspects of the Human Resources function and includes responsibility for providing a broad range of human resources services and solutions. The primary emphasis will be on managing HR systems, processes and data interfaces to ensure smooth flow of employee data while ensuring data integrity across multiple platforms. This role also seeks to develop creative and practical solutions to provide the organization with business tools and analytics to manage our workforce and employee lifecycle events. Will revise or develop employment policies and ensure adherence to same. Will produce HR reports, metrics and business tools for manager and leaders, It is critical that the role form and foster partnerships across the HR organization to understand current business needs and gaps within existing HR policy, processes, and tools and also anticipate future needs. Developing and maintaining cross functional relationships with groups such as IT, Finance, and Engineering/Facilities is also important. Based on that knowledge the incumbent will recommend and deliver value added solutions to enhance the way HR services are delivered to the entire organization.
• Partner with HR Process owners to develop strategies, objectives and roadmaps for HRIS applications that are in alignment with functional goals
• Responsible for maintaining our HR technologies and interfaces. Investigates and recommends improvements to enhance HR processes and technology systems and provide decision making tools for the organization.
• Ensures data integrity across HR systems and with partner interfaces
• Serve as Steward of user experience for the HR applications supported; monitor system adoption and user feedback, ensure development of processes, tools, support materials and training to maximize system adoption
• Works with business leaders to identify needs as relates to employee data and employee lifecycle events and offers solutions to meet those needs.
• Lead the implementation of process improvements and innovative tools for the HR function with the goal of increasing overall efficiency, effectiveness, and user experience, identify gaps in business processes and work to develop solutions to address gaps efficiently and effectively
• Manage the project plan and status reporting for projects in area of responsibility
• Proposes, publishes, and administers human resources policies, processes and support guides.
• Conducts analyses and surveys as needed and interprets results leading to recommendations for further improvements as needed
• Assists with development and implementation of engagement and ad hoc surveys by building the organizational hierarchy for data analytics
• Assists with HR budget and invoice process
• In partnership with Finance monitors headcount and budget information
• Oversee the implementation and upgrades of data systems and interfaces with system