This Human Resources Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources function which includes employment, training and development, wage and salary administration, security, safety, employee relations, community relations, and all other personnel matters as directed by the Complex HR Manager. Specifically, this individual will:
- Effectively manage the Human Resources staff including hiring, training and development.
- Maintain programs, policies, and procedures to ensure fair application and practices as well as legal compliance.
- Train in the area of providing medical, security, and safety services in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Provide leadership and management of the work environment via the use of the PBIP (positive behavior intervention plan) and QIP (quality improvement program.)
- Keep the facility appropriately staffed with competent hourly and salaried associates
- Take a leadership role in creating an environment that fosters change and be a leader in change management.
Requirements: This position requires a Bachelor’s degree plus 7-8 years of experience in HR. Specific requirements:
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Manufacturing experience is required, food processing is preferred
- SHRM certification preferred