Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the Human Resources department at Our Client in Elizabethtown. This position requires strong organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department, including:
- Processing employee paperwork, such as hiring paperwork, termination paperwork, and benefit enrollment forms.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Answering employee questions and providing information about company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and facilitate training programs for new employees.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring activities.
- Handle employee relations issues, such as performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and employee grievances.
- Stay up-to-date on HR-related legislation and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience with HRIS systems.
- Experience with employee relations investigations.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join a growing company and make a significant contribution to the success of Our Client.