Are you interested in joining an exciting, rapidly growing company with unlimited career growth potential? We are searching for an HR Administrator for a medical devices company poised to go public next year. The HR Generalist will be a key player in helping grow a highly technical R&D team. This is an exceptional opportunity for ambitious human resources candidates looking to take their career to the next level.
Requirements for the HR Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in human resources in a life sciences environment like biotech, medical devices, or pharmaceuticals.
- A “can do it” mindset. A willingness to seek solutions, ask questions, strategize and problem solve.
- A self-starter. Someone who can think outside the box, pivot when necessary, handle multiple competing priorities, sometimes under tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to help manage benefits, payroll, and other HR functions and be the “go-to” at the company when an employee has questions.
- The ability to understand the technical aspects of recruiting for scientific and engineering roles.
- The ability to work across all levels within a growing organization
- Experience with recruiting coordination strongly preferred
- Experience with TriNet strongly preferred
Occupational Category: 11-3121.00 Human Resources Managers